So we're approaching a point where I've done most I can without any resets in regards to adding new features and fixes. I wanted to get some feedback on the idea of a reset soon if it involved these fixes and changes:
- Replacing Nether Islands in favor of a Nether Hub. It would be accessed the same via (building a portal on your island) but would feature more shops, better shops, and perhaps a bit more.
- Updating and adding new generators for additional blocks and the recent 1.17 additions.
- Additional fine tuning for sections such as island settings, teams, ect.
These next few pieces would not require a reset but would be added with the first features:
- Minions, assuming the plugin author I've been keeping an eye on fixes his payment method.
- Lottery, if I can find a plugin I like for it.
- Challenges/Quests, could be daily for basic rewards or monthy for special items.
I hope everyone can look forward to these ideas or give any ideas/suggestions below!